Pros of L’Oreal Hair Spa Deep Nourishing Shampoo:
• Makes my hair soft and hydrated.
• True to its claims.
• Affordable price.
• Works great on dry hair.
• Divine fragrance.
• Gentle for daily use.
• No hair fall caused so far.
Enriched with water lily and purified water, this deep nourishing cream bath intensely nourishes your hair. Through massage, it treats and infuses the hair fibre with nutrients and moisture for nourished, soft and shiny hair.
• Has a fresh, long lasting smell.
• Watery gel like texture, but not too runny.
• Small amount of product is needed to create sufficient lather.
• Cleanses all the dirt and oil from the roots of my hair.
• Cleanses oiled hair nicely.
• Leaves hair fresh and also controls odor.
• Hair feels smooth, soft and silky.
• Hair looks really shiny and healthy.
• Doesn’t make my hair limp; keeps hair naturally bouncy for long.
• Repaired my hair texture with regular use.
Enriched with Tea Tree oil, anti-dandruff agents and cooling menthol, this detoxifying shampoo cleanses and frees your scalp from impurities – dandruff, excess oil, and odour. Your scalp is rebalanced for beautiful, supple and healthy hair.